Monday, February 18, 2013

It's Getting Real

Today marks the three month countdown! In exactly three months from today we have to have everything done. All plans must be final.  Everything on my list must be checked off.  That kind of makes me queasy.  There's a lot left to be done, but I know we will get it! This past weekend Stephen had his Bachelor Trip in New Orleans, so while he was away I was able to go home and get a lot of things done with Mom.

We came to a conclusion on reception decor.  It's different than we had originally planned but way better! I can't wait to see it all come together.

I booked a videographer.  This was something that I thought we would skip all together, but in the last few weeks I really started thinking that I would regret it if we didn't have one.  I'm happy with this decision.
Mom and I have a lot of work to do to get the church wedding-day-worthy. We have a lot of ideas bouncing around. I have no doubts that that will come together as beautifully as everything else. 

I had a wonderful weekend at home.  Sunday I met with two of my favorite ladies from my church, and they helped me with my crocheting skills.  It was extremely helpful and so much fun! It was just what I needed to help get me excited about learning to crochet again.  


No comments: