Monday, March 11, 2013

In closing...

Yesterday was my birthday, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I got to spend it with the people I love most, my family, and that makes me happy!

Let's do one last post on my house.  The exterior.  We're hopeful someone may make an offer this week.  Say a prayer! I'll keep you posted!

I put in a new mailbox...
Okay, Dad put in a new mailbox.
There had to be a lot of cleaning up...
Then, this happened. 
Before picture...



Went green with a tankless water heater.
Getting close to being done!

This sweet baby came to live with me. :) Meet Pixie. 

Done!

So there is my home.  It's been a great home.  It's been through many changes, so have I.  It will definitely be bittersweet when it sells, but I will always look back on with fond memories and smile.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

It was so much fun transforming this house into this amazing home. I know that someone will love living here.